Bring the power of virtualization to your IT infrastructure that can respond to your evolving business needs. Virtualization dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organization. Reduce your capital and operating costs and increase control over IT infrastructures while preserving the flexibility to choose any OS, application and hardware.
Whether you are looking to implement server consolidation, business continuity, or desktop virtualization, we can provide you with the on-site or remote consulting to be successful. With in-depth knowledge and expertise of both proprietary and open source virtualization technologies, including VMware and Microsoft HyperVisor, we can objectively assess and deploy the optimal solution to fit your unique needs. Our approach is to take a holistic view of an organization’s environment and to support the entire virtualization technology life cycle, from planning and assessments to design and implementation as well as ongoing management, training and support.
Virtualizing your IT allows you to increase efficiency and offer flexibility to your business. We will help you:
- Define a strategy for private cloud adoption.
- Adjust existing policies, processes, and procedures.
- Align best practices to improve operations.
- Understand the business case for virtualization.
- Adapt data protection, management, and security strategies.
- Provide the virtual operating system that facilitates consolidated infrastructure, application, and branch office server workloads with rapid deployment and provisioning
- Manage host configuration, virtual machine creation, library management, intelligent virtual machine placement, monitoring, rapid recovery, self-provisioning, and automation
- Seamlessly manage virtual and physical server environments with existing, familiar, physical server management tools
- Host applications not compatible with desktop operating systems.
- Simplify desktop images by decoupling application layer from image, reduce application-to-application conflicts
- Virtualize the presentation of entire desktops
- Virtualize applications and deliver them as an on-demand, streaming service to desktop users
- Virtualize the presentation of applications.
- Consolidate applications and data in a central location for compliance and security, while providing broad access for local and remote users.
- Virtual server environments offer greater flexibility as different OS environments can be created quickly
- Incompatible applications can be executed side-by-side at the same time
- Cost reduction by standardization of OS configuration across all desktops
Computer City Repairs provides quick laptop and computer repairs for Apple and PC computers. They are located on Westwood Blvd near the Wilshire Corridor. Proudly serving West Los Angeles, Computer City Repairs is your place for affordable and professional technology repair and services.
Contact: 1433 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024